Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In the United States

I have been in the USA , working here for a while.

Last weekend when i was in New York --- one of my friends asked about why i wasnt writing and this impelled me to think . I should not be silent , I should not remain quiet .

My words are my voice and the keyboard my way to express my thoughts and being .


anyway..


Life in the United States is a complete contrast to life in India . Gay people have far more rights here , so its liberating to move around in a society where you dont get condemned by default -- very unlike back "Home".

But will be back in that "Home" soon . No expectation about anything changing there --- still sometimes you just miss the madness of everything in India.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stumble upon your blog. you should write more..(will try to read promissseeeeeee).and ya welcome backkkk

saransh

Vaivaswat said...

thanks Saransh, get in touch with me if you want at jalajvaivaswat@gmail.com